Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce my sweet sister, Kristy. She is one of my 7 sisters, and loves to bake just as much as I do. She has been wanting to guest post on my site for a while, but never got around to it. But…she finally did this past month. After her amazing success in the kitchen with these adorable little fall bites, I am sure you will be glad she got around to it too!
I have a recipe I am going to post soon myself. (hint: soft-easy-breadsticks to go with your pizza and spaghetti!) Anyways, back to my SISTER!!!!
~♥~ Kristy ~♥~
Hello to all you fellow Autumn lovers out there! With school in full swing and autumn beginning to “fall” (drum roll, please for the awesomely bad pun), this weekend, I just had to find a fun and easy dessert that would reflect all of my cozy autumn wishes. I looked and looked all over the internet. I wanted to find a recipe for something different, pumpkin-y, and chocolatey. Finally after much searching, I found this amazing recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pound Cake with Cinnamon Pumpkin Cream Cheese glaze. I thought it looked AMAZING! I loved the idea of a bundt cake, but I remembered seeing mini bundts and I decided I absolutely HAD to turn this recipe into a mini.
If you are looking for a dessert that isn’t too much work, is absolutely adorable, and is heavenly, then you’ve definitely come to the right place! These mini pumpkin bundt cakes will definitely boost your autumn mood and satisfy that deep craving for seasonal food. My family loved these! I doubled the amount of chocolate chips because my family and I love chocolate, and because I omitted the pecans. It was perfect! The chocolate was the just the right sweet compliment to the spicy, moist pumpkin cake. The cream cheese pumpkin frosting added the perfect touch of creamy sweetness on top of these delectable little bites of goodness. Trust me, you have to try these. They definitely will not disappoint. 🙂
This recipe is originally from carlsbadcraving. Click here to see the recipe.
You should definitely go check out his other recipes!
Pumpkin Mini Bundt Cakes
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 23 min Serves: 36 mini bundts
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used 2 cups of chocolate chips)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional) (I omitted these and doubled the chocolate chips instead)
- nonstick cooking spray WITH FLOUR (I put spray, flour, and sugar on my mini bundt pans and it worked great!)
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree from above can pumpkin
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray all surfaces of a 12 cup nonstick bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray WITH FLOUR OR grease and flour the inside of your pan. (I used my plastic mini bundt pans) Set aside.
- Remove 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin from 15 oz. can pumpkin and set aside for glaze. Add remaining pumpkin, butter and sugars to mixer and beat until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until the yellow disappears after each egg.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternately with milk in between each third. Beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans just until combined then spoon batter into prepared pan. Tap pan on counter a few times to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Bake until a wood pick inserted near the center of the mini bundts comes out clean, about 23 min.
- Let cakes cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare glaze, beat cream cheese, butter and 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree together until smooth. Add milk and cinnamon and gradually beat in powdered sugar, adding additional milk if necessary to reach desired consistency. Drizzle desired amount of glaze over cakes and serve.
Kloë and Kristy ♥