Hey guys! Two weeks: I haven’t posted in two weeks. Whew! It has been a whirlwind here. We visited our new state, bought a home, connected with a few people, came home, and started packing. I feel like everything is happening so fast and yet it is taking forever. I apologize for not responding to awards and comments. I will work on that as soon as this is all over. Here is a picture of our new kitchen. I thought you fellow bakers would appreciate it. Pretty great, huh? I can see some amazing creations coming out of this kitchen! It is a good size for our big family too.
This is awesome, right??
Now, about today’s recipe; my mom has had a rough week getting ready for this move, so I thought I would bless her with one of her favorite dinners. She adores Pizza Rolls, and why not? They are soooo good! If you have never had one, then you are in for a treat! Take your favorite bread dough, prepare it, and then roll your favorite pizza toppings into it! I use my Amish White bread dough and it always turns our perfectly for me. I made sausage this time, but we have done pepperoni, cheese, and ranch chicken pizza rolls as well. It is a great way to have pizza and it is pretty easy. My little sis helped and it was lots of fun. Have your kids help and make it a family thing!
Frozen bread dough or homemade dough that has already completed it’s first rising
Your favorite pizza toppings
1. Thaw or prepare bread dough.
2. Roll out the dough until it is 12 by 15 inch rectangle. Now, spread your choice of sauce on the dough. Next, top with cheese and your favorite toppings.
3. Roll up rectangle starting from one wide end and roll up to the other. (it will look like a log) Press lightly to seal.
4. Cut log into 1-3 inch slices and place on a greased pan.
5. Cook in the oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Top with cheese.
Well, enjoy! Hope to posts again soon!